- This event has passed.
Expanding Entrepreneurial Mindset via In-demand Industry Credentials
02.15.2022 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This digital learning experience is brought to you by the Ohio Afterschool Network, in partnership with EnvisionEdPlus and Young Entrepreneur Institute.
This 1-hour introduction workshop assists schools, afterschool, and summer programs that support HS age youth in discovering how they can encourage the development of entrepreneurial skills and mindsets while earning industry-recognized credentials needed for graduation and post-high school success. Partners will facilitate 8 sessions from October 2021-December 2022. During each session participants will be introduced to new industry credentials and have an opportunity to meet credential vendors as well as talk with schools and/or afterschool programs that are already offering these credentials.
This session’s agenda highlights: Agenda along with credentials that will be highlighted will be available 1 month in advance.
If you like this session you may be interested in other sessions. Visit our page for additional courses.
Michele Timmons, EnvisionEdPlus President
Liz Nusken, Ohio Afterschool Network, Entrepreneurship Consultant
Kelly Biggar, Young Entrepreneur Institute, Afterschool Program Manager
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
1. PROMO CODE link is in the left hand corner of the Ticket Choice box. PROMO CODE must be entered BEFORE choosing ticket option in order to receive discount.
2. EnvisionEdPlus recommends credit card payment when possible, especially when registering 1-4 individuals from the same organization for a single event.
3. If your organization uses Purchase Orders, please contact Michele Timmons, [email protected] PRIOR to registration. Michele will assist you in accessing the quote you need to process your requisition/PO. Once EnvisionEdPlus receives the PO, you will receive a PROMO CODE to use during registration.
Questions? Contact [email protected] or 614.893.7341
Graduate Credit Opportunity.
EnvisionEdPlus has a terrific partnership with Ashland University. Purchase 1-3 graduate credits during a single school year at $205/credit hour. You can even mix and match across all of our PD options (PDPlus, live virtual, design labs.. etc).
- 12 hours = 1 credit ($205)
- 24 hours = 2 credits ($410)
- 36 hours = 3 credits ($615)
Contact Tricia Moore ([email protected]) to learn more about graduate credit opportunities.