Central Ohio Hub
The Central Ohio hub facilitates partnerships that amplify and accelerate existing STEM programs within the region. All programming developed and shared in the hub is open to any school, district, private sector and non-profit partnership in the region.
The hub is managed by the PAST Foundation and directed by Mary Schneider.
The Central Ohio hub works with a variety of stakeholders throughout the region including:
- Honda of America Manufacturing
- Marysville City Schools
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- The Metro Early College Middle School & High School
- The Ohio State University
- Wexner Medical Center
- Mid-Ohio Food Bank
- Columbus State Community College
- Bexley, Columbus , Reynoldsburg , Westerville and Worthington City Schools STEM Partnerships