« All Events
Virtual Operation Graduation Design Lab 3.0 (Graduation Plans & At Risk Services)
August 19, 2020 @ 9:00 am - September 30, 2020 @ 3:30 pm $300
- ODE staff suggest all students in the classes of 2023 and 2024 have graduation plans and at-risk services in place by the end of the 2020-21 school year. But we all know that COVID-19 threw planning to meet Ohio’s new requirements for graduation plans and at-risk services to the back burner. It’s time to turn up the heat again.
- If you can’t make one of these dates, never fear – we will be adding additional dates throughout the fall.
- EEP reduced design lab fees from $500 to $300 per team.
- We thought you could use a break with all the extra costs and chaos this year.
- ESC friends
- We would love to partner with you again this year to bring OGDL 3.0 to your member districts at a reduced rate. Give me a shout for more info.
- Agenda highlights (9am -3:30pm)
- Graduation Requirement Refresher and COVID-19 flexibility update
- Unpacking Graduation Plan and At-Risk support Service Expectations
- POP Sessions – implementing plans and services regardless of where learning takes place
- Design Time – SIGNIFICANT team planning time to work on your school’s plan of action!
- Critical Friend Feedback – Share your plans with others, fine tune your ideas, discover what others are doing