Are Ohio students prepared for their future? Attending a STEM Forum will help them prepare!
What today’s students will experience during their lifetimes is simply unimaginable. Their world will be marked by constant change:
- Every product, service and aspect of life will change again and again.
- Technology is dramatically changing the world they will live in: 3D printing, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, big data, alternative energy, advanced materials, robotics, biomedical advancements, automated vehicles, drones, and on and on.
- Every job and career will either change with the times or go away.
“High school students attending a STEM Forum will participate in an extraordinary program that will open their eyes to the future, inspire them to ‘think outside the box’, and provide an opportunity to interact with entrepreneurial STEM researchers, entrepreneurs and practitioners who will discuss how their ideas and visions can shape the future,” stated Believe in Ohio Co-Director, Mike Woytek.
The following colleges and universities invite Ohio high school students to their campuses to help prepare them for their future:
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Thursday, November 14, 2019
- The Ohio State University, Main Campus, Thursday, November 21, 2019
- The University of Toledo, Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Bowling Green State University, Main Campus, Date TBA
- Kent State University, Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- John Carroll University, Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Lorain County Community College, Monday, November 11, 2019
- Cleveland State University, Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- University of Rio Grande, Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Ohio University, Main Campus, Monday, November 18, 2019
- Edison State College, Tuesday, November 19, 2019